Friday, February 7, 2014

Modified Spectra into...

Ya salam..

Everything was perfect, but suddenly when I open up my JJ bag, I noticed something was missing. Storage bottle!! Macam mana nak pam kalau storage bottle takde.. Am using Spectra which fit with standard size bottle and I forgot to bring it today. Bengkak susu la kalau tak pam kat sekolah nih.. Ohhh... Nehi.. Nehi.. Suddenly...


See.. Clever.. (clap.. Clap..)

Oke.. At this point a bit proud of myself because I still can continue with my pumping schedule without thinking about the circumstances...

Its not 18SX pic right? :p

The storage plastic bag start to load with my precious gold for Sarah. Getting heavier because I need to balance pumping from both sides and wishing that there is nobody enter the library at this moment and requesting something that will make me move out from my work station. I just hang the breast shield in my nursing bra, cover my entire body with telekung sweater. We can screw the storage bottle, but not the plastic storage. If splash, menangis ooo.. Dah la susah gile nak kumpul.

This is the result during my pumping session at 9.30am in the library.
Not so much as usual, but Alhamdulillah..

I was catch with cold for two days. I forgot to bring my storage bottles today, and PE teacher (male) suddenly appeared in front of my desk. Oke.. Still impress for today's (this 9.30am session) result. I put the picture of my small family on my desk and Sarah's smiling face picture on my desktop to motivate me to put aside the embrace flirt-weird-looking-face from my colleagues. Hehehe. Momma always wanna give the best to her child. Sekarang dah faham apa yang ibu buat dulu.. Muahhhh!



2 comments:

  1. wahhh...cayalah. camne 2 boleh lupa...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entah.. Dah susun2 barang sarah barang senirik lupe.. ade je orang lain dah penah wat macam nih tok jimat ruang dalam beg. Ahkak terexcited first time buat, hehe!

    ReplyDelete