Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1st entry on 2011

I started my 2011 with new work environment ; Sri KDU Primary School and my first Master lecturer in the evening after my work hour. Damnly tired dowh! But, nevermind.. It just begin. Yup! it just begin... What bygone, be bygone.. To those who are "Mulut Tempayan" and "gossipping and "fitnah-ing", from now on.. I don't mind about YOU! You are not the person who feed me here. You are only person who know half of my story, and.. maybe.. I said.. Maybe.. Responsible to add up some spice and make the story kindda interesting to others. I don't know. But, I would like to thank you a lot, for letting me know this world better. I'm not perfect too.. But, it is such a plessure if you ask me first before spreading the story-telling..

I enjoy working here. Kids around me. I can't stop myself from smiling, laughing all day. Hahahahaha~ Sweet kids. I feel really greatful when they called me teacher. I also started my January 2011 with such a great thing that actually I'm not imagine that I manage to do it. To be honest, I'm not good dealing with kids but when I'm working here, it does teach me a lot how to be patient and how to deal with these wonderful kids. Ready to step in to motherhood..?? Jeng.. Jeng.. Jeng.. Not now. I do love kids, but not now.And now I also know the differentiate between Ultraman Seven and Tiga and Taro and.. Owh.. Forgot another one.. And how the raw carrot good for my skin..?? ( Zarith, Haziq, and Danish told me last night, hahahahahaha~) 

Opss.. By the way, thanks for reading this boring entry. Good luck to your future under taking my readers.


Full of love,


Nai'mah

6 comments:

  1. waaa.. naimah.. u already go thired..? since when? never told me.. a teacher is it..?

    erm, why are u so sad about what other people are talking bout u.. it doesnt even matter aite.. just do live as usual.. change the hatred of ur's and by that way, u may be happy.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hired..?? yes i am.. but only in contract based la Mal.. they called me teachers but i am not a teacher lor... studied in library field, where should i'v be ..?? lalalalalala~ xmcm ko, hehehehe~ maybe i am the one who brings that hatred to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah best la ko ek naim...pe2 all the best! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. alhamdulillah.. hrp2 rezeki neh berpanjangan la.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah! looks very angry..
    juz be relax n cool my dear..
    abaikan diorg!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. da oke da pn, hehehe~ yeah! life must go on..

    ReplyDelete