Sunday, December 5, 2010

Degree Graduation day 301110

Time : 12.30pm
Venue: Dewan Sri Budiman UiTM, Shah Alam.



Finally.. I get my degree, yeay! Syukran Jazilan.. Ya ALLAH.. For give me this excitement to hold my own degree scroll even though my result is not the best like others.. Thank You ALLAH..




 my turn : 684... It was a long long time to wait only for lest than 5 minutes on stage, aiseh!




 Person behind me? definitely my mum and my dad. They are everything for me and I'm willing to do anything for them even though the result sometimes will hurt me. But I know, they know the best... I love you so much Ayah.. Ibu..


They are my lil sisters. Both now at IIUM and doing their degree.. Thank you sayang for your support when I'm sometimes devastated bout something you will always be there for me.. Unfortunately my lil brother was not there. Facing his SPM untill middle of December. Good luck Hero!


Back to the reality. hunting permanent job. I have to. Yes, I have to. Together with my Master, on this becoming January, 2011. Pray for me. I have to struggle now..



Congratulations on your graduating day....  =)

2 comments:

  1. tahniah ima...semoga menjadi insan yang berjaya dan berilmu..

    ReplyDelete