Friday, October 8, 2010

Jobless..

What is the hardest thing to say? To face? Jobless..How to explain to everybody that I loved how hard I am trying right now and how I am struggle towards it? How to make them understand? I t was almost 3 months now. I'm not kind of choosy and InsyaALLAH I'll take everything in front of me right now. What else I can do? I'm not trying to give reason but can you please.. At least understand and stop pushing me.. I'm working on it ok? I'm not just sitting in front of my lappy by doing nothing. Just.. Please...

4 comments:

  1. Erm sabar je mawar.. insyaAllah dpt kerja tu nnti.. ok .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. amin.. hopefully mcm 2 la wira.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. sabar ya cik wan kembang.. hahahaa.. aku pn jobless jgak.. sabar ea..

    ReplyDelete
  4. try kat : majlis perbadanan petaling jaya.. majlis peperiksaan malaysia

    ReplyDelete