Monday, March 29, 2010

A month a go: Piece of memory with a friend

A month ago, I lost a very good friend of mine who really cares and understanding. He is one of my best friend who can accept me in any ways, even though sometimes I know I hurt him a lot. He also the very 1st person that i know from the social network for a very long time ( almost a decade) and stick as a friend after we met for the first time 2 years ago.Our friendship begins from Friendster, and then move to Yahoo massenger to be our communication medium, Facebook and later Skype.Be friend since secondary school, and our first meeting happened at Times Square. Quite funny at that time. But at last, i meet face to face the person who I chat for a long time.We share a lot of memories together.

The funniest one when we forget the date of Valentine Day and we choose that day to meet. A group of IIUM student came to us and gave us a survey and fliers about Valentine and we laugh like hell at that moment. We only realize it was Valentine when dozen of couple with red roses and teddy bears make KLCC crowded and we don't have any place to go since it is too crowded to use LRT. He celebrate my 23rd birthday at Temper Park with his friend and I think, that is the best moment that I will not ever forget about it. When someone remember my bornday, i will easily touch with that.It was simple, but, I just can't explain it how I feel, haha.. Ermmmm.. Maybe the way he celebrate my birthday.

I also used to called him DOREMON ; the robot cat who has collection of latest technology tools inside his pocket and definitely he is, haha.. He teach me a lot about lappy ( even in every simplest thing) and I learned a lot from him. He used to called me GIANT who always bully him and he said he called me GIANT because I am big in certain part ( Aiseh! Kick your bud buddy.. @_@).

And buddy, if you are reading my blog, I am so sorry for what happen to us. I just can't manage it and I don't know how to explain it in the simple words. I can't conclude it either. But I would like to say, with the "short term memory" I had, there are part of our story still bare in my mind.It not that easy to remove or forget everything. Miss you buddy. Thank you for accepting to be a part of your life along these years.Sorry again for hurting you.

I have SISP and Library Automation test today. Ironically, I can't focus right now. Pray for me. I hate to feel like this! It was damnly irritating me.

6 comments:

  1. bunga kembang melati.. aish.. ni kenape plak gadoh dengan "bf" ke???aish.. sabar2... im sure he will get back to you sooner or later.. just give him sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. not my bf la amad.. my teman tp mesra.. i don't know if other people face the same problem like me, huhu.. but honestly, he is a very good friend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch... that's hurt hun... hahaha...

    Dear Giant...
    That's sweet of you to wrote it on your blog.
    Its not easy to forget what had happen before...
    You do decorate my life... Remember that day im going back to my hometown, we used to call and chit chat on the bus from KL way back to Kedah. 5 Hours tho.. and that nite, im the gentelman inside the bus that kena kaver gelak... kena kaver cakap fon.. hahaha...
    Neways, let by gone be by gone...
    Kawin nanti jgn lupa jemput ya Giant..

    Best Regards....

    ReplyDelete
  4. xbley blah... i still remember how u control ur voice like hell, hahahahahahahahahahaha~

    ReplyDelete